Hello lovelies!  Thanks for taking your time to check out this section! Your support means alot to me so I had created a few buttons for you if you'd like to share your love for Fleur Avenue on your site or blog.

If you like to let me know you had added my button to your blog or site, feel free to contact me over fleurave@gmail.com. I would definitely love to know! :)

{ to get started : select the image you like to link me with by right clicking on the image and select  "copy image location" or simply drag it over to your desktop. Next, upload it onto your site or image sharing sites (e.g photobucket ) and link to: http://www.fleuravenue.com }



static 125 x 125px

static 150 x 150px

static 185 x 80px

static 186 x 92px

static 235 x 64px

static 238 x 120px

 animated 160 x 160px

animated 185 x 80px

animated 185 x 253px

Thanks for your support!
xox,
Brenda