I am back!

Hello my lovelies, I am back! I have read the comments you left for the guest posts and I am glad you enjoyed their posts and I am sure my blog friends are really happy you did too. Although, the trip didn't turn out as great as what I had expected due to the irresponsibility of the agency, their poor planning and the unnecessary shifting from one mountain resort to another which wasted hours sitting inside a bus, making us feel like mountain turtles. It has strength my relationship with my cousins and made our last two days in Seoul even more irresistible. We miss Seoul! 보고 싶어요!

I shopped for 10 bags, 5 pairs of shoes, clothes in less than an hour. It was really crazy. I had also bought some that I will put up for purchase once I have their pictures taken! :)

Since, I have fish loads to do :
- mail all purchases - checked
- reply all the emails I had received since I left - checked
- achieve my 200+ items in store goal by July 15th
- take pictures of my purchase.
- plan my south Thailand trip... etc

I think I will be a little slow with the blog. Nevertheless, I will still be posting the pictures I had taken during my Seoul trip, the fashion I so love, more Korean pop music videos and my new creations. Meanwhile, feel free to contact me and drop me your submission!

First up is "Y" a music video of MBLAQ 엠블랙 's recently released single. MBLAQ is a South Korean boy band created by Korean R&B singer Rain under his label J.Tune Entertainment. My cousin, Melvin, introduced me to them and I had been addicted since.

In this video, Lee Changsun (이창선) looks absolutely sizzling hot with his rock hard abs! So ladies, please cover your mouths, get ready a tissue so you don't drool all over your desk! :P

 

source - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MBLAQ