A London Home...










Hello friends,  what do you think of this place? It's lovely, isn't it? I'm writing this post to help a friend of mine who had recently taken up tenancy at this beautiful place. I'm keeping it short and simple. Basically an unexpected family problem came up, resulting in her not being able to follow through with her tenancy.

I'm not sure how my little post will help (since i have not been keeping up with the blog these days, however, I still hope it does help her and this lovely little place find a new tenant.)

So! If you are interested or know of anyone interested to rent this place in London, please do not hesistate to call her directly +44 7403131450 or email her vanillamacaroons@yahoo.co.uk

For more details and pictures, please visit http://29hatherleycourt.blogspot.com/

Alternatively, you may wish to contact me at fleurave@gmail.com :)