ILUKA (Nikki Thorburn) - Eyes Closed


Hello friends, it's been a while since I last left any post. I know... I know... I am utterly horrible with managing this blog ever since I started school. Anyway, enough of me and my whines. Today, I'll like to share with you a music video that a lovely reader of mine had submitted to me recently. She is ILUKA (Nikki Thorburn). Her sweet words warmed my heart, and yes, that made me clicked on her "music video" but definitely not the reason why I decided to share this with you. You will understand upon listening to her music video.

"Hi B, just wanted to start by saying that I am a HUGE HUGE fan Fleuravenue and have been for a while now. I am a Sydney based musician and thought you may like to check out my new music video. Strangely I don't even know you but I feel like I do as I am such a fan of your blog - I actually thought when the video was done 'I have to send this to B'!! haha Anyway enough rambling, here is the video and please let me know what you think:)" - ILUKA (Nikki Thorburn)


Isn't she a darling?

Nikki, 

Here is what I think.  I wish I can give you a hug for being so sweet. You've totally warmed my heart in this cold cold London weather. You have a wonderful and beautiful voice and I can feel your personality shine in your music. It is professionally and artistically made and I really love its vibe. Therefore, I am sharing this.



Please keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more of your works! Stay in touch!

xox, 

B