DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SUPPLIER!

Everyone be warned. sparklespunksupply.etsy.com is horrid seller.
A month has passed. Supplies were bought on 21st April 2009. O, what's the date today? 22nd May 2009. I have receive no messages from them. No communication whatsoever.
I waited patiently thinking my bird cages and my mirrors will arrive soon. My coordinating supplies waiting for assemble. Their shop announcement states

Lovely Customers,

Thank you so much for stopping by. We were recently involved in a car accident when a man ran a red light and hit my car. Luckily no one was seriously injured in the accident.
The accident has left me without a vehicle for the time being as my car was totalled in the accident.

We so much appreciate your well wishes and kind words through this time.

Please bear with us for shipping. Without a car I am at the mercy of others for rides to the post office (and since the post office closest to me has had issues, it's hard getting a ride to the one further away).

I decided to send them a courtesy message with regards to my order. No response. I decided to go through their recent feedback. I had the rudest and horrific shock ever.

"NOT RECEIVED! :( I paid for this order 3 months ago!! -papelderegalo"
"How very sad, I have tried to reason with seller, short of begging for a refund or my items, after 3 excuses, she sent me a convo and said she still has them and really doesn't know if she should send them or even refund my money because she doesn't like being called a liar?? she takes no responsibility for all 16 people she has taken money from. Stealing is a Sin!! this hurts Etsy as a whole, i just hope no new customer purchased from her first, because we could lose them if they think this is how we do each other:( I suggest if you have purchased from her and still not received your items to file a claim with paypal, i did and gave her til the end of this week to refund or ship my items she did not and today I escalated it. Please know all sellers are not like this very Dishonest one. -reginasstudio"
More feedback similar to the above flood their recent feedback.

I decided to file a dispute with PayPal and Etsy.....

O, and you know the most ironical thing. She responded promptly to Paypal.

We ask for a period of 24-48 hours for a response to conversations as we are working with dealing with our recent car accident. Your package has already been shipped. Once you receive it if you mail it back in original unaltered condition we will issue a refund. Unforunately we cannot offer a refund once a package has been shipped.
I find this totally unacceptable. I will not label her a liar but at this point of time, I am unable to trust her. Will you trust her? Too many factors has placed her in poor light.

She may still have the package and have no intention to send out the package. How the hell am I going to receive something that was never delivered?


From Buyer: Wah Brenda on 21/05/2009 11:28 PDT
Seriously, you do reply promptly to PayPal but why do you need 24-48hrs on ETSY? A month has pass. All other items bought from other United states suppliers have all arrived within 10days. I have been very patient with your order. I strongly have doubts about this transaction. Kindly do a refund or I will escalate this matter. Thanks


From Seller: Emily Lorenzen on 21/05/2009 12:17 PDT
We were on the computer answering conversations when we recevied notification of this dispute, and we have messaged you back on etsy. As stated, we were behind on shipping because of a recent car accident leaving us with no form of transportation. Your orders been recently shipped and should be arriving to you soon. We will refund when we receive the merchandise back from you once it arrives, I believe this is a fair way for both of us to handle the situation. Please keep us updated on its arrival.

Isn't it their responsibility to alert us by at least a convo or an email, before I felt the transaction is fishy and decided to raise a dispute? I would have felt sorry and give her time. I had made a prompt payment towards this order. Relying on convenience rides to the post office is a cheap and irresponsible excuse. There are bound to be buses or cabs. If there is a will, there is a way.
If her convenience ride is once a year. Is she going to deliver my products next year? Totally irresponsible and unacceptable.


From Buyer: Wah Brenda on 21/05/2009 13:10 PDT
I am sorry about your accident, but I strongly believe if there is a will, there is a way. I am a seller myself. If I am in your situation. The first thing I will do is contact the buyer to inform them personally what is happening and what is the earliest date I am able to mail it out to them. Not leave them pondering.


It is your (the seller) responsibility to contact me (the buyer) if you (the seller) are unable to deliver the items due to an accident. If you had contact me weeks ago about your accident. I would totally understand and give you more time, but you choose to show no regards to those who bought from you. It's your responsibility to deliver your orders. Not wait for someone to give you a "on the way ride" to the post office. What if there is "no on the way ride"? Are you going to keep us waiting? Most of us that bought from you need those items to make products to sell. Your disregard for delivery has already cause us quite an amount of inconvenience.


Myself have waited more than a month. this is just not right. I paid for this order. I strongly believe, I don't deserve this situation. I also notice you have over 20 recent negative feedbacks from other buyers that waited since march for their items and till now have not received them. http://www.etsy.com/feedback_public.php?user_id=6336481&feedback_type=from_buyers You mentioned a refund only if I mail the items back to you. I have no idea if the items were even send out in the first place. I will not label you a liar but at this point of time, I am unable to trust you. Too many factors put you in poor light. I hope you understand. I will let PayPal handle this issue by escalating this matter to their attention.

Have escalated this issue with Paypal. Hopefully, I get a refund.
This is my first and my last. I am never going to purchase any supplies from them again.
And I hope no one will never be in my shoes and suffer from their irresponsibility.