Create Your Own Earring Card

As I mentioned in my previous post. I am in the midst of sorting out Fleur Avenues' packaging. Besides kraft boxes, ribbons and rubber stamp. How could I not have my own earrings and necklace label tags? Therefore, being the perfectionist that I am. I set out on an adventure to design, print and cut my own labels.

Fleur Avenue Earrings/ Necklace tags "Tutorial"
The process is as shown below:
Step 1:
Design and print out on card stock.
Step 2: After printing, I start cutting them out one by one, making sure those darn black lines are snip off.

Step 3: Check that every cutout is perfect.

Step 4: aim and punch.



Step 5: After holes has been punched... I proceed to poke pin holes into the markings I made...

Step 6: Finally, I placed your earrings on to the earring tags =)


Please note that this is just a part of Fleur Avenue Packaging for the MAAD craft fair.
I do not mail the earrings out this way.
All earrings and necklaces (which I feel are more delicate) are individually placed in kraft boxes or a cotton organza bag and creatively wrapped before mailing. =)

Take a look at my jewelry designs @ http://FleurAvenue.etsy.com