The cutest safety video.

Ok, before working as a flight attendant,  I admit I am kind of a bimbo that never knew the importance of a safety video, much less pay attention to where the life jacket are located. I would behave just like any other passengers that is either busy chatting with their partner/ someone next to them, listening to their mp3s, reading the magazines, closing my eyes... except paying attention to a video that could save my life. (what did you do when the safety video is on?)

Anyway, now, totally realizing the importance of knowing ( e.g what should one do if there's a decompression, or what is the consequences of not putting on the seat belt when the captain has already switch on the sign and you hit an air pocket. )

Enuff said, I do encourage everyone to pay attention and keep their seat belts on! But first it has to catch your interest or *yawn* you will fall asleep. So now watch the cutest, the loveliest, attention grabbing flight safety video from Thomson Airways! I am going awww over and over and over again!