Si Lolita

Si Lolita




(a wallpaper. right + click to save.)


"The Scent of happiness"
I love perfumes, more than ice cream or chocolate combined. I have been doing a collection of beautiful perfume bottles and one fine day, I aim to have a room full of beautiful bottles, from miniatures to large size you see in ads!




ok, so I have no clue what this parfum smells like, but with notes like Peppercorn, sweet pea, patchouli and bergamot, it couldn't smell bad. I was actually looking for the print ad of Marc Jacobs's Lola and accidentally stumble across a review comparing these two. But now seeing the four (hearts) leaf clover crystal decant accented with gold trimmings on the edges, and the sparkling pink juice within. I just couldn't help adoring Si Lolita more than Lola!





Sil Lolita Eau de Parfum is available in 80ml, 50ml and 30ml
( 84 € for 80 ml, 65,40 € for 50 ml and 49 € for 30 ml. )


Could you tell the scene is created with a doll house? No, I am not talking about the plastic toy house you could get for 20 bucks. I am talking about doll houses which has beautiful soft floral wallpapers, exquisite french arm chairs, and lovely delicate fairytale interiors. The doll house that every little girl dreams of having. I know I always dream of owning one but sadly they do cost a lot, so I never had a chance to own one. The little furniture, the delicate interiors and see through cross sections, I could almost imagine being inside, going through the different rooms, it's an incredible feeling, seriously.


now watch the making of the Si Lolita commercial
which just blows me away because what goes on behind the scene is just incredibly amazing!





Are you reacting the same way I did? Going "oh my god. oh my god. That's just incredibly beauitful!"
( more details and purchase could be made over at parfumslolitalempicka, they even have a lovely interactive flash interface to wow you even more! ) 
** alternatively you could bid for it on ebay