emily porter


I recently discovered and love the works of Emily Porter, an American wedding photographer based in
the Blacksburg, VA area.
"This life we lead is so complex. People are complex. Love is complex. I would never want to take those things and streamline them such that all my photos looked and felt the same. Every person I work with gets 110% of my attention and creativity and drive, because I want every person I work with to end up with photos that completely capture their personality" To read everything, just go over to Emily's website and click on "info".
While going through her info, her heartfelt writing inspired and made me smile. Selected below are some of my favourite off her brilliant portfolio.












If you are interested to get to know more about Emily, you might want to pop over to her blog and if you are thinking of getting a wedding photographer to capture your lovely moments, you might want to consider Emily!