finally an eyeliner that doesn't smudge...


Recently I bought Majolica Marjoca's lash gorgeous wing mascara (for volume), jeweling eye pencil in BR606 and perfect automatic liner, a smudge proof liquid eyeliner that's available in 7 black based shades. All comes with pearl pigments except BK999, a matte jet black, that looked more like a dark grey. To me, BK999 wasn't dark enough so I bought it in GR604, a dark green, with the pearl pigments, it's brighten the eyes, which was perfect. It was the darkest and looks most normal in my terms.
I have very oily eyelids, so trust me when I say it is really tough to find an eyeliner that doesn't smudge even a little. waterproof or not. Yes, even after applying coats of eye primer, all my past eyeliners, from m.a.c, za, maybelline, loreal...etc all smudge within hours of wear and after a long day of wear I look like a panda. Not something to boast about.
picture taken around 1am. I was out since 9am.

So I am really happy to discover this eyeliner! Moreover, I love how it's hygienically packaged with a seal that needs to be broken, it also comes with an expiry date, so you will know when you can store this till and when you should throw it down the chute. 

If you have the same problem as me, you might want to give this a go!

P.S: I know I look a little disgruntled in the picture. I'm really sorry. I had been trying my very best to take a good picture of myself without looking weird with my SLR and it was really getting on my nerves when 10++shots came out blur and out of focus.