Leave notice .


Hello lovelies,

Due to the turns of events with the death of my grandmother. I sincerely apologize I will not be able to blog, respond to emails, etsy conversations or mail your items this week as my family will be in mourning.

I sincerely seek your deepest understanding in this times. Thank you.

I am leaving the shop open so you may still purchase your favourites and I will send them your way next Wednesday. All orders placed and paid before May 25th have been mailed.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at fleurave@gmail.com or use this contact form.

If you had emailed me before this notice and I have yet to respond to you, please do not panic, it's because of the unexpected situation and I promise a reply next week.
(image: Fix You by Island time, "Tears stream down your face...when you lose something you can't replace.")