Seoul fashion and style


Hello Monday my lovelies, as mentioned in an earlier earlier post, I said I was going to Seoul this coming June 15th however did I mention my motive? I don't remember having. So, since I am very...super into Korean dramas and their so very hot Korean actors (example: Kim Nam-gil, he act as Bidam in Queen Seon Duk *blush*).  I am also very into Korean fashion and style. Since language is a barrier, I shall learn Korean. So I am going with Vonnie to Kinokuniya this Sunday to get a Korean language book so we could learn and hopefully be in time to assist me in shopping effectively in Seoul.

I was telling vonnie. "Wouldn't it be nice if Kim Nam-gil comes up with a "Learn Korean with me" guide? I will be the first in line to snap it up!" He has got a deep sexy voice! " Just listen and watch his "Can't I love you " music video and you will agree.

Anyway, I obviously can't wait to go to Seoul this june so I could get my hands on some of their dresses, cardigans, shoes, bags...etc. However, as I don't live in Korea and I know most of us don't, we will need to rely on online shopping sites and Luphia is one source I know that you could get your hands on Korean fashion without having to travel across the oceans. Since lace is in this spring and summer. I have picked 4 of my favourites from Luphia to show it to you!



Aren't these just gorgeous?

Oh if you do know of any other shopping sites that sells korean fashion, could you please please let me know? Many thanks!



(image credits: top picture, luphia)