New Banner

 
Just designed a new banner for the blog! ^^ Do you like it? I've in-cooperated fleur avenue's new logo (I know I should be telling you about the new logo first but that will take some time to organize so I'll do that soon.) Anyway, I was thinking hard about what to write on the banner, almost wanting to like leave it as it is with just the logo when a thought struck me. "Why think so hard?" Sometimes, the answer is just there waiting for you to uncover, so I decided to think simply and asked myself "what is this blog about?" Then I felt a gush of inner peace and typed "''s dreams and inspirations'". 

Isn't this what this blog has always been about! Once I got that down, I illustrated the banner with clouds to signify dreamers and dreams. I've always been told "She's such a dreamer." Well, if you don't dream, how will you have a direction? Now, you may ask, how about that bunny rabbit I see there with one ear up?  I will write the reason in a short write up in the next post, so check back later if you are curious!