I'm so excited about tomorrow!


Hello friends! How is it going for you these days? The weather here, in London, is getting warmer FINALLY! Today's such a lovely day!^^ Floral flocks are out to play and people are walking around eating ice-cream and SMILING. A rare sight since London has been cold for more than half a year. Holy cow, it's been cold for this long?! So you can just imagine, it is really really nice to finally not only see the sun but feel the heat too!^^

What's weather like over where you are? 

I've been so busy these days with my research report (dateline is approaching *shakehead*) and preparation for another consignment. So I'm really sad I don't have much time to blog. Another consignment? Yeap, you read it right. Fleur Avenue has found another home for her goods! I will tell you more in another post!^^

Right now, I just wanna share with you my excitement about tomorrow! I'm going to a fashion show! It's my first one invitation and I'm really thankful and happy to be invited! What is it about? *HINT* It's related to the above pictures. For now, I will keep you in the dark but I promise to snap loads of pictures to share with you!^^ so check back later, will you?