Girls, you will love this exercise!


Hey~ I'm sorry for not keeping the posts coming lately and I will most likely not be able to till next Tuesday. Why?

Sigh~ It is exam period and I am joining the geek club for revision and preparation because I am absolutely bad in it and it's causing me so much stress it is unbelievable (bad skin, bad hair, bad health...bad bad bad). It is keeping me off everything else other than researching and revising with my books. But thankfully, I finished one yesterday so I could at least breath a little today before I start turning back into a geek tomorrow.

Anyway~ anyway, this post is not for me to rant about how my life suck with exams but to share with you this absolutely hilarious video that lifted my spirits up a little tonight, so watch it and tell me what you think. I love it.