ILLUSTRATOR :: Abigail Halpin

PhotobucketPhotobucket
An illustrator living, drawing and dreaming in the New Hampshire seacoast region, Abigail Halpin's "illustrations are a blend of...
traditional and digital media, mixing watercolor, ink, pencil, scanned textures, typography and more."  At 1.47am, I found myself totally captivated by Abigail Halpin's illustration, so much that I can't stop myself from flipping through her blog entries to see what she has drawn next to compile this post with "some" of my favourite art works to share with you. Her whimsical drawings reminds me of the illustrations in the books I used to read when I was a child, bringing me fond memories.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
shop | blog | portfolio