Part 1: Day



Morning lovelies, today you will see a "Be inspired..." + "Photographers" feature post combined. In three parts, each with three photographs, I will be showcasing Laura Evans's photographs. No particular reason other than the fact that I love each of these selected photographs and that they have to be in separate sets to evoke the moods, (this happens pretty often with me because I'm just greedy.) Since there's an idiom that goes: 'The more the merrier'. I will be generous and have them all.

So for Part 1: Day; misty dreams, early spring morning, refreshing crisp air, sunshine, bird chirping. These are the words that jumps around in my head...(do you have a different feeling? what type of mood or emotion does these photos give you? let's share our thoughts!)

Part 2 &3 will be revealed later on today as "Part 2: Noon" & "Part 2: Night". Do check back!