Asos Marketplace Indie Sale

Hello friends, if you are interested, ASOS marketplace is having a 25% Indie sale till Monday. I was informed through their mailer this morning and since I had a bit of time I went for a little 'window shopping'. To be honest, I was pretty disappointed to see the type of items available for sale...Then again there's always a cause. So, although there aren't many that caught my picky eye, there's still 4 pretty ones that sparkle. Since it is pretty time consuming to browse through the lot, I thought I should share with you the sparkly ones I found, to save you some time~!

1. NECKLACE by fawn and rose £16.00 now £12.00 
2. Coat by Roc and Doll £199.00 now £149.25 
3. Jacket by China Doll Boutique £50.00 now £37.50
4. Shirt by Daniella Christina £54.99 now £41.24