Merry Christmas 2012

fleuravenue Happy Holidays my friends~! It's Christmas! finally~ My favourite day of the year besides of course my birthday~ Anyway, do you love Christmas and wanna feel all christmassy? I am listening to this lovely Christmas playlist on Spotify~ ♥ that makes me feel christmas on every song~^^ so I thought I will share it with you~! Lastly, I hope you have a place to go for Christmas and enjoy a sumptuous festive dinner today~! If you aren't, do watch a Christmas film (I recommend watching 'Arthur Christmas' tonight!~ or this year animated film 'Rise of the Guardians'~!(see trailers below)) or listen to this playlist~ it's free^^

P.S: Even if you have no where to go and no one to spend christmas with, remember you aren't alone, as God is always gonna be there with you~~ even on Christmas!!

(source: facebook)