Back from Lunar New Year Celebrations!

Happy Lunar New Year my lovelies! I am back from my Lunar New Year celebrations. How did yours go? For me, it felt like Christmas all over again. Replacing the Christmas tree and roast dinner, was soft flurry pussy willow, red fairy lights and a reunion dinner. Instead of filling christmas stockings, my parents filled the fridge and coffee tables with plenty of titbits, candies and soft drinks.


As my granny wasn't feeling very well to cook up a feast,
we put aside traditions and had pizza for our family dinner.  

A gorgeous antiqued mirror priced at 1,200 SGD. It's kind of expensive, isn't it?


look at the queue!



premium cheese with sautee mushroom crepe




finally, a cup of capuccino...


The long festive public holidays not only provided loads of time to bond with family members, relatives and catch up with friends, children such as my little sister, Charil, was overjoyed with the long holidays. With no school, she gets to stay up late, eat loads, go places and dine at her favourite Marché, a swiss restaurant at VivoCity.
For me, it always provided me a great excuse to splurge on new clothes as it is a tradition to don new clothes on the first day of the lunar new year.

I hope you had a great week as well!

Love,
Brenda

more pictures could be found at my flickr.