Molly Polaroid(s)!

 
Good morning my lovelies! What are your plans this week? I will be waiting patiently for my new supplies, be listing more new creations, test out my brand new tripod, start spring cleaning for Chinese New Year. Most crucially, I need to work on getting myself healthy again by working out and sleeping at night instead of in the day (G calls me a vampy because of my unhealthy vampire sleeping pattern.)

I am also starting to fall ill easily...

See the polaroid above? I stumbled across that on imgfav last night and I couldn't resist looking for the person behind the lens. Fortunately I did! A food blogger, an author and a writer, talented Molly Wizenberg of Orangette sure takes some pretty amazing photographs as well! 
Scroll down to see more of my favourites!



I'm loving these pretty polaroids in Molly's Polaroid(s) flickr set. With almost 300 lovely polaroids in that set, I am sure you will have your eyes all over. :P

Love,
Brenda