New In & a glimpse...



carnival des fleurs ( ode to chanel ) . vintage flower hair pin / clips


speak see hear no evil pendant necklace

Hello my lovelies, above are the new additions I had listed over at the shop the past week, do you like or hate them? Oh and do you remember me mentioning in one of earlier posts that I am working on a new packaging? That's quite awhile ago and I know I'm taking a tad longer this time. I have so many ideas and it was really hard making up my mind. 

Nevertheless, I had taken a few pictures to give you a little glimpse into what I have had so far for the little boxes. I will take more pictures to show once I am satisfied and decided on the details for the full packaging! I had spend a few weeks finalizing the look of the box and another week picking out signature ribbon colours. Now I need work on the rest of the packaging *screams* I wish I could be quicker! Wish me luck!




and be sure to check out the newly introduced
last chance/ sales section 
for last chance to grab items, special weekly offers and clearance!!