Cox and Cox


Floral Heart Pegs £3 +

Scalloped Heart Punch £10 £8 +

I BOUGHT THIS! Deer Note Book £6 £1.50 +

Decorative Display Frame £80 £72 +

I BOUGHT THIS! English Marmalade Room Spray £26 £13 +

Luxurious Throw £145 +

Elegant! Rose Candle Holder £12 +

Wooden Carved Candlestick -Single £40 £26 +

Brown Sugar Hearts (64 in a box) £20 +

VINTAGE! Wire Mail Box (Available Early March) £14 +

Lemon Drizzle Cake Candle £20 +

EXQUISITE! Robin's Egg French Soaps £22 +

SUPER CUTE! Camper Van 1GB Memory Stick £25 +

Heart Sugar ( 30 cubes ) £10  +

Love & Peace Cushions £45 each +

Latte Milk Bottle £7 +

Blackboard Peg Rack (Available Mid April) £40 +

Magic Ink £18 £9 +
 
Think Sign £14 +

Over the weekend, while I was browsing decors to inspire me for my place in UK, I came across Cox and Cox created by Fiona Cox and Lizzie Thornton-Allan in 2001. 
"They wanted to create a catalogue full of unusual and beautiful yet practical products which were not easily available from the homogenised marketplace. "
They did it! Lovely packaging, interesting concepts, nature, elegance, posh, romance, country, details, they have it all! I am swooning over their products, joined their mailing list and even bought a few!!