{photograph}



photography by Yvette Inufio

I woke up one early morning to receive a very sweet convo from her.

"Hi there, You have a gorgeous shop!
I just wanted to say that I love it. It's so french and pretty and delicate...
Good Luck!
Yvette."

My heart actually skipped a beat, (it's felt like an idol is right in front of you, not only in front of you, but she is actually speaking to you.) Wow. I am like in awe. never did I expect her to notice or say she love my store. I felt loved.

One of my top favourite photographer, she is totally sweet and lovely as her photography, so YES she will be one of the kind donor that will be participating in our giveaway this coming August!

soooo, if you are a fan of Yvette, do stay watch!

(I would so like to win it myself, but I can't *pinch self*! =()

Say hi to Yvette over at:
(blog | flickr | etsy)


Marie Antoinette (Set of two 5x7 Unframed Original Fine Art Photograph)
am totally in love with the blue!