my way of saying...

thank you Anika!


"The earrings arrived in the sweetest packaging and they are just as lovely as I expected! Thank you so much. :)"


Don't you just love it when someone appreciates you in return?

Many people come and go, everyday. But Anika took a step further, to be different by taking a moment of her time by taking a picture to show her appreciation. I felt truly appreciated so there is this blog post.

I remembered once, there was a couple, honeymooners on board the plane. Usually, we will present them with a cake, a greeting card and champagne. But my colleague went further to twine the stem of the champagne flute with craft flowers and wrote a congratulatory message for them before presenting. I learn something from her on that day.

so you don't have to be a seller. It could be a simple gesture of greeting. "How is your day?", saying thank you with a smile before leaving your baker. It could also be a present exchange between friends. A simple gesture of appreciation will make the time you spend scouting for that special gift, the effort you put into wrapping in up all special, all worth while.

something for us to all think about, don't you think?