A heart felt thanks

*rub my eyes* this is the first time I am seeing this happening. Can I say I am so so very happy to be noticed and selected to be in these treasuries? I know this is not the front page, but I feel so encouraged and motivated, when I see people noticing my work and appreciating in their little ways. I wish I could cuddle you people and give you a heart felt thanks. You encourage me and keep me motivated every single day. The emails of appreciation, the response to my posts, telling me you love the selections, all these little things does put a smile on my face and keeps me working till 5am in the morning to bring these to you. (not complaining! :P)

Alright, am getting kind of long winded. So I shall stop here for you to check out lulieyal treasury over at http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=70785
here's a preview of the treasury: