DO NOT HIDE YOUR IDENTITY TO PLAY SUCH DIRTY TRICKS

Hello friends and lovely readers,
This is going to be a long wordy entry.

Recently, once every few days, I would stumble upon a comment like this, oddly familar wording, I suspect to be the same person. I have been ignoring and carrying on with my life. Right now, I feel that person have gone overboard.

I strongly believe everyone is entitled to his own opinion. But please, for your own sake, if you have the guts to speak up, stay known. Keeping an anonymous identity, going on forums, sites, I find you annoying, cowardly and very despicable.

This template is for share by ipletoon.

Firstly on blog styles, "oddly familiar" is not "stealing an artist's design and hard work." this very sentence, I do consider a defamation. I do know you are referring to ohhellofriend.blogspot.com. She has her own style and I have my own.

besides the similar site HTML and layout, all artwork, tittle and content is written and designed by me. Not ripped off her or anyone else. As for Couturemuse, it is inspired by LilyElla's "Couture du jour". I did not rip off the content off her or any artist.

If you are not comfortable with my contents, you have the choice to not read, click away.
I have not force you to read my entries, or follow (apparently, you are actually following in secret.) I am in disbelief.

Anonymous said...

speaking of blog styles, yours seems oddly familiar to one i've been following for a while now.

oddly familiar.
too familiar for comfort, actually.

i hate to call you out, but i think it's important to know the difference between being inspired and actually stealing an artist's design and hard work.


i feel like you're walking a very thin line right now, and i'd be a bit more wary and conscious of not only how this may effect the artist, but also how it reflects on you as someone in the handmade and design community.