shop packaging



I was really excited to find the lovely mint green envelops at the post office last week, a dreamy sea foam in colour, one of my favourite. With a lovely stamp design George bought for me and some bakers twine I got from birdhaven.etsy.com. An improved shop packaging is born. (earlier packaging)

Items get placed in either a kraft box, which is tied with a sweet hand dye cappuccino ribbon + a strip from a vintage storybook or into a stamped Japanese creamy beige kraft envelope tied with bakers twine. After which, they are then placed into the lovely pale mint envelopes stamped with an oh so french Eiffel print.

A creamy buttery ribbon + a heart cut tag adds the final touch to the packaging.

Sadly, if you notice, I am still missing a shop logo. I had not gotten up the courage to commit myself to a shop logo. So I may need you to help me choose when I come up with a few designs.
Till then, do check out the packaging and let me know what you think!
Love,
Brenda









(a lovely scented muslin pouch comes with purchases above $30.FleurAvenue.etsy.com)

you may check out more packaging photos in my flickr album.
Let me know what you think. :)