Back FInally!



Hey friends, I am back! I am sorry it took me more than a week to recover from that awful flu, fever and diarrhea.

Ok if you here before I went MIA (missing-in-action). You will have see the transition and notice I have decided to go minimalistic, less is definitely more! (edited on the Minima template that blogger is providing free, coupled with some online help, I customize it to a 3-4 column template so I can put up some "features" and keep everything so call static on the right so as to make the site neater! What do you think? Better?

1. I also "install" a new navigational panel (I decided to scrap the space consuming banners, taking some of my favourite fonts and just string the article headers together!)



2. Well, I don't exactly know what to call this... a social bookmarker? um...It makes it easier for you for me to bookmark the current post you are reading....


(if you scroll down to this post, you will see the exact same thing.)

3. blog social icons!

(because everyone is having it and i want it too! :P)

Here's some sites with absolutely creative blog social icons :
speckyboy| wpzoom | directoryfordesigners

4. since I am starting to accept blog sponsorship, I'm happy to introduce to you to a few lovely people who decides to sponsor my humble blog!



Let's meet 2 lovely jewelry designers and a beautiful illustrator:

Alli from SimplyChicDesigns
(cute, floral and chic, she makes very pretty yet afforable jewelry!)


Serene from Serenitedesigns.
(A fellow Singaporean! who recently joined ETSY...
let's show her our support by visiting her store!)


Dionne from CityofDionne
(You should take a look at her blog as well! She does up these pretty whimsical drawings
to relate to her post which just makes me wish I can draw like her!
)