Couture muse 05.08



sexy. chic. stylish.
ok, so I couldn't control and just bought a new cami from la senza. It was screaming at me to BUY it. A pale grey with white polka dots and frills and so ultra soft. It was irresistible. (I couldn't find the picture online....bummer yes.) But I had the outfit combination stuck in my head so strongly and I knew I have to show it in a couture post and just nice it's the 5th today. Couturemuse always happens on the 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, 30th. Why so? well, I am not exactly a very smart person. I get lost at the 6 times table. :/ It's easier for me to count 5 x!

After a hectic night partying, (not sure about you...) but I can become quite a lazy person... with this outfit, I could just strip off everything and still look and feel gorgeous in bed! :P

1. Candi. Petite french tinker $14 USD by fleuravenue.etsy.com
2. Miu Miu Vitello Vintage leather clutch £395.43 by net-a-porter ( I NEED this so badly!)
3. Victoria's Secret Soft™ Sheer nightie #229-850 $38 USD by Victoria Secret
4. ASOS Boyfriend Blazer £50.00 by Asos (the softness of the lace slip matched against the masculinity of this blazer brings out a feminine yet confident charisma. "yes I am a girl but I am not to be trifled with.")
5. Mini Boyfriend Light Blue Dial $75.00 USD by Fossil
6. Always skinny jeans (medium wash) $59.50 USD by Gap
7. Peep toe bow shoe (product number: 577686) £59.99 by River Island