blog awards!


Thank you BitsofBeauty and daydreamlily for awarding the "blog lovin award" to my humble blog!

I wonder who came up with the idea of blog award. It is total awesomeness!
It took me some time to figure out the idea though, how to pass it on... could I pass blog awards back to the blog who awarded me? could I pass to the same people they pass to or do I just pass it forward?

(yes i have plenty of questions and I can be ditzy sometimes as George and my friends agreed upon.)


here are my nominees!
These blogs managed to captivate me, retain my attention and inspires me. They are dedicated and have the substance of a magazine editor!

- delaneygates
- stylemepretty
- erin vale
- mint
- {frolic!}
- this is glamourous
- a little sussy
- design lovely
- creature comforts
- the cherry blossom girl