( weekend roundup )




Hello! :) *big hug* as mentioned in my earlier post, marymary had selected me as part of the weekend deal gift guide. What made me squeal in excitement was she also selected me for the Storque article as well! My heart pounded and I was jumping up and down like a mad woman running off to tell my family and friends about it.

As I was too excited to sleep, I forgo it and decided to grab my camera and start snapping photos and listing new items as fast as I could...





(see more items over at the store!)

But I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks for making this all happen!

(sidetrack a little. What do you think of the word followers? urgh, isn't it? (I hate to be labelled a follower. It sounds rude and slave like.) I prefer friends, or folks, what do you say?

.. back to topic...

In appreciation, I am planning a giveaway giftpack from me to you!
It is in the midst of planning but I assure you, it is gonna be something good. nothing crappy. *cross my heart* :)


Over the weekend...




I also baked some cute pink cupcakes! Though they are inedible, they are still adorable! After sniping, shaping, filing some bead cabs I bought, I rolled some shimmery pink sculpty polymer clay into a ball, bake it in the oven, after 20mins, some yummy looking cupcakes are ready to be made into necklaces! :) I might try out some other colors. Any suggestions?




When the orders start pouring in, Charil, little sis decides she wants to play a part and help me sort out my packaging materials. She's my slave. (joking). She is a dear, I love her to bits though I like to boss her around... sometimes. :x




As a reward, we went to watched UP, the movie! Though, I don't exactly like fat kids, I can't stop loving Russell! A must watch that would keep you laughing till the end. And yes, balloons are in the movie too!

Here's a trailer for you to catch a preview if you have no idea what UP is about:
Good afternoon! Are you in need of any assistance today sir.... I could help you cross the your yard?... I could... (oh my god! I can't re-watching and I can't stop laughing! He's so adorable, isn't he?



That's the end of the weekend roundup! :) Entries will be back on scheduled! :D