thanks!


Hello friends, thanks for all your great tips! I did the camomile, the hot water bottle and watch Marie Antoniette in bed! Seriously, I could just rewatch and rewatch over and over again. The costumes, the architecture, the ravish interior, everything is just absolutely stunning!

ok, although, the fever has gone down (yay!) I still got a big snuffy nose! um..I think the fever sorta killed some of my brain cells...(god! I sound like a ditz!) cause I still can't focus much. Maybe it is my snuffy nose, maybe? Anyway, I did check out my tumblr to feel a little more productive and found these pictures, I thought I'll share.

(click on + for the source)


+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

and to be fair to my next giveaway sponsor, her giftaway will be postpone to next Tuesday!!

Beth's Bprdesign giftaway winner will be announced tomorrow on scheduled!