Hello Monday!



Hello lovelies! What did you do over the weekend? Mine was spent creating, photographing and listing new creations over at the shop. ( I will put up pictures shortly in a few minutes! ) I had also been replying your emails, packaging items for mail, watching dramas and reading a book I borrowed from the library. The book I am currently reading is "the Shopping Bags by Anna Wallner and Kristina Matistic" I will recommend it you because it is a nifty book of shopping tips! A must read.
"Eyelash Curlers - buy a brand with a silicone pad, not rubber. Silicone has more spring and will give a better curl....."

"Eye Makeup Remover - Shopping Bags tests revealed that all eye makeup removers work basically the same way from one brand to the next. So shop at the drugstore, and buy whatever's on sale. We like using the cheapest makeup remover we can find. "

See, I didn't know all these till I read this book! Anna Wallner and Kristina also has an official site
where you can share product test, read product reviews and get lots of shopping tips!

I am also back to tweeting! If you have been following my tweets, you would have realise I stopped twittering some months ago. That's because silly me went to install "power twitter" and somehow everytime I try to tweet, a prompt that goes like this "[javascript application]Error: Node was not found" prompt pops up. This made me very irritated and very annoyed. So me being me, instead of solving the problem right away... I left twitter and procrastinate about solving it. 

But yesterday, by luck, I discovered adorable Hoot Suite and figured I will figure how to remove the Power Twitter thingy forever from my browser! 3 cheers for me! I did it.

HootSuite is really cute. I took a few screenshot to show you.

( click to zoom. picture opens in new window)

A very clear user friendly interface and a cute owl that snooze!



I am a sucker for cute stuff so I am enjoying using HootSuite for my tweets. Moreover, it's free sign up,  doesn't require a download like Tweet deck, has applications for iphone and you could link your facebook account!

Ok, I shall stop talking and get some work done. I will upload my new creations to show you in a few moments! :)
 
xox,
Brenda

(top image from cuteoverload )