SEOUL


S E O U L by Girls Generation, Super Junior in Seoul

Ahhh the feeling of falling in love and being loved feels sooo sweet! The courting, doing silly romantic stuff, the initiate part of "I am not sure if he likes me... should I tell him?", "Is she looking at me?", "will he say no?"... Am I sprouting gibberish or you roughly know what I am saying? Anyway, I can't wait for my vacation in Seoul this coming June! But first, I need to pick up some Korean...words. :P

Here's some pictures I took when I was in Seoul the year before. :)


...the view of Namsan Seoul tower and Namsan park from my room in Hilton. Yes, that's the exact same tower you see in the video above! Viewable from almost anywhere in Seoul, Seoul Tower is built on a 262 meter peak in Namsan Park,


....shopping at Myeong-dong


... saw a cute kid at the bookstore and couldn't resist taking a photo of him staring at books! He will grow up to be a scholar!

This is me with my yummy kimchi ramen in seoul a year back. I miss the food!

 
a sign board that was vandalized creatively... 
more photos over at my flickr.