Unicorn theme 2010 Jan Calender!


Hello lovelies, as mentioned in my earlier post, here is the resource I created for you! ( for dropping by and being so lovely! ) A January 2010 calender with a soft pastel unicorn theme. A magical start for the new year, don't you think? You could print and pin this to your memo board, stick it in your notebook or for your fridge and if you have little children, they could colour the unicorn too! I love love unicorns!

Just a few questions as I was wondering, do you like this resource and will you prefer this as a desktop wallpaper or is this version good for you? Let me know so if I do make a Feb calender, I will go according to your wishes! :)

I hope you love!

xoxo,
Brenda

( download the printable version. )  Just save and print, do not scale to paper.