pre-christmas with old friends...

Here are the some of the pictures I mentioned in my earlier christmas post! Anyway, if you missed the earlier post. It's about the day Bernita and I decided to meet up with Lois who just returned from down under for the holidays. We had an unexpected christmas gift exchange ( ok, I was the only one that didn't expect because I didn't read the 20+ wall posts exchange on facebook. my bad. ) Then as Lois and I were talking about CH, we bumped into him while shopping at Ion. Long story cut short, we had dinner and took loads of photos with the Christmas trees and the cute little Santa hats, the one Bernita has on her nose, ( below ) that we bought from a charity who takes care of unemployed and low income household and had so much fun taking pictures and catching up that I nearly miss the train home. 









Isn't this sight breathtaking? Can you tell it's taken from inside the same Christmas tree we pose with above?