Secret Garden


Hello lovelies, do you watch Korean dramas or dramas in general? I will say I am pretty much certified a Korean drama addict and Secret Garden is my recent obsession, and an addition to the list of dramas I have watched thus far. Secret Garden is a romantic melodrama with a bit of fantasy and comedy added to it - yes. there's funny moments though it's a melodrama, that's one of the charms of Kdramas. I shall not spoil or elaborate further since the videos has spoken much louder.

Anyway, whenever a drama comes to an end, just like finishing a book, a feeling of emptiness will rush right in and I am always in search for the next noteworthy. (Do you feel the same?) But before that, I will search for clips like the ones above and below to reduce my "withdrawal" symptoms instead of going back to episode one.


However, ones with quality and great editing are pretty hard to find. I had to click through plenty to find these ones. Then a thought ran across my mind, I shall share these clips with you on this blog!

Firstly, to recommend dramas I'm either watching or seen. Secondly, because when I saw "355,364" hits, I felt it is little compared to some crappy videos that has millions of views. I mean, the editing is great and these people actually took their time and effort to do this, shouldn't there be more views?

So if you have not seen the drama, and you are interested to know what it is about, watch these short clips by Ing. If dramas aren't your thing, don't worry, just skip right through to my other articles!

credits: ing , sprigunno1