I just dig Korean fashion

Photobucket
(photos extracted from www.zipia.net.)

Recommended by vonnie, a close friend of mine. Zipia.net is kind of exclusive as it requires one to register for to be a member before you are allowed to browse through their catalogue (it's a free membership, so smile!)

Once in, I couldn't bear to leave this site, everything just looks so good, I wish to have everything! (though I need to constantly remind myself I am not 6" and beyond like those models in the photos :\)

Since zipia.net is a wholesale retailer, the good news; their prices are cheaper than retail.
The bad news; you need to have a minimum order of $500 USD. Therefore, you probably need to rope in your friends to make a purchase, unless you have that many items to buy :)

I will definately try to rope in my friends for a spree on here!