contact me buttons

Photobucket
Hello there, here are some "contact me" buttons for your blog! :)

They have been individually uploaded to my photobucket album, here.
If you like any, feel free to drag them to your desktop. I have designed them to work on all backgrounds. They don't have that nasty white space you wish you could snip off on your screen. =P

etsy,blog,button,contact me,resource

contact me,fairytale,eiffle,bird,blue

butterfly,blog,button,flower

blog,button,resource,fleuravenue,fleur,bird,green

blog,button,resource,fleuravenue,fleur

blog,button,resource,fleuravenue,fleur avenue

Prefer a smaller button to fit your layout? Just change the numbers in red
if you can't size it in your web editor.

img style=" width: 192px; height: 192px;" src="url of the image" alt="" border="0"...

Example:
blog,button,resource,fleuravenue,fleur avenue

Don't like the word "contact me", prefer to personalize it? smile! I have blank ones for you over here, not separated. (do note that these buttons are formatted at 72dpi, web friendly)

I have also included a printable format at 150dpi copy for the blank ones. Not separated, for easy printout. Each printed circle measures about one an a half inch. Great for little greeting/note cards, or print these out on sticker decals ; you could stick this on your notebooks, or use them as labels for your cookie jars. So many ideas, it's really up to you.

P.S: if you like me to change the color or add text for you (e.g your url), just drop me a line. I will try my best to help.

Oh and if you happen to either use one, two or maybe all. You will make me really happy by dropping me a line. No obligation but that would really spur me on to create more pretty resources for you. :)

Not being harsh or proud but you are not allowed to redistribute this for commercial purposes. It makes sense that you don't sell something I design for profits. :)