Return

Hello all! Firstly, thanks to all for coming down last weekend to MAAD!
It was tiring, yes, but it was a fun and enjoyable learning experience.

Although the heatwave on Saturday and a bad throat was a spoiler, having my buddies (esp fio who came down both days) and seeing my work being appreciated made it all worth while. :) At the fair, besides showcasing my past and some of my latest creations. I have also been given constructive feedback that i have considered and be will be implementing (most importantly the material and pricing.)

So if you had missed out on the fair, do not feel disappointed! :) BECAUSE, in the following days and weeks. I will be trying as fast as I can to photograph, edit and besides listing these new creations. I will be making new designs and make my items more affordable to you. :)

Here's a few items that I have listed so far. Let me know what you think! :)