stop procrastinating brenda!





collective soul, december


click to play :)


Oh god I hate monday blues, been a slow day....
I am like suppose to be designing my name card hours and hours ago, but I am like procrastinating and procrastinating over and over again. Making ribbon barretts, hairpins and spending time on tumblr reblogg-ing and O, I got my hair cut! I must say I really really love tumblr! The person who invented it is a genius. It's like a picture book, a source of inspiration!
Here's is what I been reblogging. I miss advertising!



click on + for the source.

via papertissue+


via papertissue, the lady crusier+


via phibes+



via heartburst+


via art pixie+



via day dream lily+


you pick+


+


Cigarettes smoke people+

God. I have to start designing my namecard! I have to like send it in for printing tomorrow!