hello weekend! DIY projects


Hello lovelies, over the week, I had been doing some blog reading and my am I glad I did because I found some stunning and jaw dropping, creative, fun and christmassy do-it-yourself projects that I have to share with all of you!



1. First up, we have Olivia Kanaley from A Field Journal , who created a really pretty snowflake votives craft project for Papermash.uk using dollies glass jars, tapes, vellum and battery operated tea lights. You could make this with any paper dollies but remember, don't use real candles because the paper might catch fire.


2. Think creating headbands are so out of your league? Think again when you see project wedding romantic diy wedding headband tutorial.


3. Create a simple and shabby chic Christmas garland with pine cones and ribbon with Kathleen from Twig and Thistle.


4. Sew a feminine linen drawstring giftbag with Gretel's tutorial in-cooperating a crochet dolly.


5. Lastly, Ez from Creature comforts shares 18 days worth of fabulous Festive freebies & holiday tutorials created by some talented designers and bloggers and these are my favourites from her list!

hope you love!
xox,
Brenda P.