Hello 2010!



Hello 2010! Happy New Year my lovelies!

I was checking out the Boston 2009 big pictures ( 1, 2, 3 ) recently and I recommend it to be a very good place for a photographic recap of year 2009 ( I will advise to get a box of tissue ready in case you wet your keyboard.).

If you had an uneventful year like me or been blessed in 2009. Lets feel contented, grateful and count our blessings because for most, 2009 has been a very eventful year with many heartbreaking episodes.
Many lost their jobs and struggle to survive, some suffered and died from the H1NI epidemic. Natural disasters such as Typhoon Ketsana claimed hundreds of lives and the tragic crash of the Air France plane made many more tears fall as we imagine their last moments. These and many more tragic events made the death of Michael Jackson seems kind of insignificant in my opinion.


Nevertheless, let's look forward, say goodbye to 2009 and hope for the best this 2010! :)

 





Jan 2010 calender resource to be up shortly!

( image source : + )