Top 3 Secret SantaPicks!

Are you done with your Christmas shopping? I just came across daily candy "24 Secret Santa Gifts for $30 or Less" and these are my top 3 picks! :)


1. Lovely porcelain ice cream cones, each handmade by NYC artist Virginia Sin.  
Available at Virginia Sin, info@passionatelycurious.net, $18.
2. It's a glass Ziploc! I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw this, pardon my excitement, this was like the no. 1 most important/essential part of being an aircrew. I would panic if this is not in my luggage, because of all the LAG restrictions! Although, I doubt this version will be able to keep any freshness in, since it's an open jar concept, it is still very creative! Available at aandgmerch.com, $29.

 

3.  Laboratory flower vases, a beautiful chemistry experiment. Available at urbanoutfitters.com, $14.