Merry Christmas to all my lovely readers!


Hello lovelies,

Are all of you ready for Christmas? How will you be celebrating? It's the eve today and god I am excited. Yesterday, I went out with 2 of my closest girlfriends, bumped into an old friend of ours, worn out my feet and embarrassingly shop for a last min gift exchange at Sephora because ditzy me didn't know the exchange be yesterday.  I will put up pictures soon but since it's Christmas time, I will be taking time off the blog and the shop to spend time with my family, have a simple roast dinner, log cake, watch movies and play rounds of Jenga and Monopoly and give myself a break till 27th December! Before that, I will leave you with a christmassy inspirational post that will be up shortly!
 With love,
Brenda

(img credits : lavdovskaya )