origami to be treasured for years.

Since a child, the art of origami has always fascinate me. I learnt to fold good luck cranes, lucky stars, flowers and even heart shapes during the puppy love era with bus tickets. However, that's it, other attempts at other shapes has joined the garbage full of crumpled paper and left me pretty frustrated.

After coming across Samantha Miller origami box ornaments, I was inspired to search for more origami ideas. With that said, I had my finger crossed and prayed hard for dummy proof instruction. It is then that I came across Origami Bijou, folded in the same tradition as paper, their pendants are folded from a single sheet of fine silver or gold.

As I was impressed, I can't help but ponder over the number of attempts each pendant had to goes through to become perfect. ( maybe cause I'm a klutz or a perfectionist, to make 1 crane, I will have 3-5 sheets of paper send to the chute. )

So if you are interested to get a lucky crane necklace, I personally like the fortune cookie and the bunny, just hop over to Origami Bijou!