April Showers ... by a treasure seeker

Hello lovelies, recently, I had been receiving quite a number of lovely emails from (I call them) "Etsy treasure seekers". These nice souls discovered and had my shop item featured in their lovely themed treasuries and some treasuries even made it to the front page and help my little shop gain some exposure! Thank You!
Having made a couple of treasuries myself, I understand the process of waiting for one turn and the effort and patience placed towards creating and coordinating a nicely themed treasury...

Therefore, in recognition of their effort and also to say thank you to these kind people. I decided that to help these lovely treasuries be discovered and to be appreciated is by sharing them with you. I know it is not much but isn't there a saying that every little counts?

So my lovely readers, I hope you will enjoy discovering something pretty in these treasuries and if you happen to create a treasury with my items or know someone that did.  Do let me know and I will try my very best to post the treasury on my blog as soon as possible!

I will shortly place a link tittle "treasure seekers" to host all these entries! :)

First up, we have April Showers by roxannaahlborn


Thank you for featuring Rainy Days in silver! :)