Fleur Avenue Anniversary Special 2010


Hello my lovelies! Fleur Avenue officially turns one today! ( I can't believe a year just flew by!) So to celebrate a fantastic first year and also to thank all of you for your continued support for the past one year. I will be having my very first one year anniversary special starting April 16th to May 16th 2010! So if you hadn't win the recent blog giveaway, brighten up because now will be a good time to get them at a really good price!

Always remember that without you, Fleur Avenue wouldn't have made it this far! Therefore, if you have any suggestions or something you will like to see in this coming year, do feel free to drop me an email at fleurave[at!]gmail.com or drop me an Etsy convo anytime! I would certainly want and love to hear from you!

Once again, thank you all so so very much for being here for me!