looks to notice


When I put up a post on lookbook a few days back. A kind reader, Shar ( I took the picture from her blog, she's blogs about fashion too! ), read about me not having a lookbook account and you know what! She offered to send me a lookbook invitation! I was definitely surprised and definitely a happy child! Now I have a lookbook account!! *hops around* Whee! But does that mean I will stop posting and be lazy? Nope. I will still continue to post and share with you the looks I noticed from everywhere (not just lookbook) over here because then we could talk about it and have the little discussion I mentioned! example: where to get a similar bag that's half the price or simply provide your opinions! I would love to hear from you!

So for the first opinion that I would love to hear from you.
I have added a link "looks to notice" under fashion / beauty.
and now I wonder how does that sound to you? let me know? :)

Meanwhile, checkout these 2 looks I noted!

night out by filippo f.
Isn't this such a fun, cute and playful look for a man! He looks ready for a tea party, though,
I wonder if our men might fancy the pretty blue bow. hmm...

love and schemes by katrina j.